??71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery. 咱们从事机械进出口事务 72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia. 咱们现从事东南亚生果进口生意 73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of
??71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
咱们从事机械进出口事务
72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
咱们现从事东南亚生果进口生意
73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
咱们首要从事各类挂钟及手表生意
74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
咱们也做各类丝织品生意
75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
咱们的事务规模为日用百货,比方领带,腰带和衬衣
Part two
76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
咱们在供给最高档罐装鱼方面具有竞赛性的价格和及时的交货期的优势
77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
咱们可以承受顾客关于样品特性方案、标准及包装需求的订单
78) We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
咱们出口稻草类和柳制品、绣花品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古玩、我国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼物
79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我司是一家从事工农业方面的领先技能的机械和化学制品的厂家
80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
电子产品在我司事务规模内