??Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of ourcompany.让我介绍你知道,这是咱们的总司理,李先生。 It’s an honor to meet. 很侥幸知道你。 Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴知道你,久仰台甫。 How do I pronounce y
??Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of ourcompany.让我介绍你知道,这是咱们的总司理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet. 很侥幸知道你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴知道你,久仰台甫。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称号您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的侥幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 坚持联络。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的莅临。
Don’t mention it. 别谦让
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请宽恕我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不住打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不住,失陪一下。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business withother customers.咱们向你们报最优惠价,按此价咱们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want,so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉咱们贵方对标准、数量及包装的需求,以便我方从速拟定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is thereanything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参阅。是不是有你特别感快乐喜爱的产品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packingavailable now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有啥特别需求吗?这是咱们当前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wildspeculations.我的报价以合理获利为根据,不是漫天要价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很怅惘,你们所询货品当前无货。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is thereanything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参阅。是不是有你特别感快乐喜爱的产品?