英语口碑问答:分享在线英语一对一外教哪个好真实评价,让更多人知道学英语有哪些培训机构是比较好的,哪家培训机构更好!

每天一点商务英语(289)



??Section Seven Counteroffer 还盘 I. Brief Introduction 还盘也叫还价。接盘人在收到一项报盘后,一般会对其间的某些内容不能完全附和,所以会提出不一样的需求。这种口头或书面的需求一经提出,正本的报盘马上失效,所以生意在还盘的基础上从头初步。 还


??Section Seven Counteroffer 还盘

I. Brief Introduction

还盘也叫还价。接盘人在收到一项报盘后,一般会对其间的某些内容不能完全附和,所以会提出不一样的需求。这种口头或书面的需求一经提出,正本的报盘马上失效,所以生意在还盘的基础上从头初步。

还盘的内容不单是指价格。对付出条件、装运期等首要条件提出不一样的主张,也都归于还盘性质。一笔生意的树立,有时要阅历多次还盘和反还盘的进程。

II. Basic Expressions

1. Our counteroffer is as follows.

咱们还盘如下。

2. Our counteroffer is well founded.

咱们的还价是很合理的。

3. Your counteroffer is not up to the present market level.

你的还价是不契合当前商场价格。

4. Please make us your best possible counteroffer.

请给咱们你们最佳的还盘。

5. The price you offer is not in line with the prevailing market.

你方报价与现行商场价不合。

6. It's impossible for us to entertain your counteroffer.

咱们不能承受你方的还价。

7. I'm sorry. The difference between our price and your counteroffer is too wide.

很怅惘,咱们的价格与你方还盘之间的间隔太大。

8. This is our rock - bottom price, we can't make any further reduction.

这是我方的最低价格,咱们不能再让了。

9. How about meeting each other halfway?

能不能彼此做出让步?

10. If you accept our counteroffer, we'll advise our users to buy from you.

如您能承受咱们的还盘,咱们就劝用户向你方收购。

11. As a rule, the larger the order, the lower the price.

买得越多,价格越廉价,这是个常规。

12. I appreciate your counteroffer but find it too low to accept.

谢谢你的还价,我觉得太低了无法承受。

13. We ask for indulgence for 6 days to make a counteroffer.

咱们需求宽限六天以便做出还价。

14. We regret to note that you have turned down our counteroffer.

咱们很怅惘,晓得你方已回绝了我方的还价。

15. This is our rock - bottom price, Mr. Li. We can't make any further concessions.

李先生,这是我方的最低价格,不能再让了。

16. I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price. How about meeting each other half way so that business can be concluded?

我想咱们两边都坚持自个的价格是不正确的,能不能彼此做出让 步?各方都再让一半,生意就能成交了。

17. I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. India has just come into the market with a lower price.

这点我恐怕不能附和。印度正刚好打入商场,价格比照低。

18. No doubt yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the tea market. I understand some countries are actually lowering their prices.

毫无疑问,你们的红茶质量上等,可是茶叶商场竞赛剧烈。我晓得有的国家实践上正在削价兜销。

19. That's a high price! It will be difficult for us to make any sales.

价格太高了!咱们很难出售。

20. So far our commodities have stood the competition well. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself. Few other teas can compare with ours either for flavor or color.

当前中止,咱们的产品都是经得起竞赛的。其他客户不断地向咱们 收购就证明晰这一点。在香味或色泽方面,其他品牌的红茶很难与咱们的红茶比美。

III. Sample Dialogue

A: Mr. Brown, let's have your firm offer now. -- 布朗先生,如今给咱们报实盘吧。

B: Gladly. Here's our offer, 310 Francs per ton, F.O.B. Marseilles. You will notice the quotation is much lower than the current market price.

-- 好的。这是咱们的报盘:每吨310法郎,马赛船上交货价。你会留心到咱们的价格比当前市价低许多。

A: I'm afraid I disagree with you there. We have quotations from other sources too. And, as you well know, we mainly rely on our own resources. Our own chemical industry has expanded rapidly. We import a certain amount of chemical fertilizer only when the price is reasonable.

-- 恐怕我不能附和这一点。咱们也接到了其他当地的报盘。你晓得,咱们首要靠自个的货源供给,我国的化工工业已灵敏扩展。只需在价格合理时,咱们才进口有些化肥。

B: Well, then, what's your idea of a competitive price?

-- 那好吧,你认为啥价格具有竞赛力?

A: As we do business on the basis of mutual benefit, I suggest somewhere around 270 Francs per metric ton F.O.B. Marseilles.

-- 咱们都是在互利的基础上做生意,我主张每公吨马赛船上交货价为 270法郎支配。

B: I'm sorry the difference between our price and your counter- offer is too wide. It's impossible for us to entertain your counter- offer, I'm afraid.

-- 很怅惘,咱们的价格与你方还盘间隔太大了,恐怕不可以能承受你们的还盘。

A: Mr. Brown, you no doubt have wide contacts. I don't think I have to stress that our counter - offer is well founded. It is in line with the international market.

-- 毫无疑问,布朗先生,你们的联络很广泛,我无须再三阐明咱们的还盘是很有根据的。它契合世界商场的行情。

B: I don't see how I can pull this business through, Mrs. Wang. Let's meet each other half way. Mutual efforts will carry us a step forward.

-- 王小姐,我不晓得怎样才干把这生意做成。咱们各让一半吧,一起尽力才干使咱们行进一步。

A: Now Mr. Brown, what we have given is a fair price.

-- 布朗先生,咱们出的价格是公正合理的。

B: Well, how's this? We accept your price provided you take the quantity we offer.

-- 这样办妥不好:假定你方承受咱们的数量,咱们就承受你方的价格。

A: I'm surprised, Mr. Brown. Wouldn't it be better to settle on the price first before going on to the quantity? If you accept our counteroffer, we'll advise our users to buy from you.

-- 布朗先生,你这么说出乎我的意料。在谈论数量前,咱们先处置价格疑问不非常好吗?假定你承受咱们的还盘,咱们就举荐用户向你方收购。

B: Then perhaps you could give me a rough idea of the amount needed?

-- 那么或许你可以给我一个大约的数量?

A: It'll be somewhere around 50,000 tons.

-- 大约五万吨支配。

B: All right, Mrs. Wang. As a token of friendship, we accept your counteroffer for ammonium sulphate for 50,000 tons, at 270 French Francs per metric ton F.O.B. Marseilles.

-- 好吧,王小姐,作为友谊的标明,咱们承受你方对五万吨硫酸铵的还盘,即每公吨马赛船上交货价270法郎。

A: I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

-- 我很高兴,咱们已成功地达到了生意。
喜欢 (0) or 分享 (0)
发表我的评论
取消评论

表情

您的回复是我们的动力!

  • 昵称 (必填)

网友最新评论