Todd: OK, Shawn, I'm going to talk about your favorites. 托德:好的,肖恩,来谈一下你最喜欢的事情吧。 Shawn: Sure. 肖恩:好的。 Todd: What's your favorite color? 托德:你最喜欢什么颜色? Shawn: I say, green. 肖恩:绿色。 Todd: Green. 托德:
Todd: OK, Shawn, I'm going to talk about your favorites.
托德:好的,肖恩,来谈一下你最喜欢的事情吧。
Shawn: Sure.
肖恩:好的。
Todd: What's your favorite color?
托德:你最喜欢什么颜色?
Shawn: I say, green.
肖恩:绿色。
Todd: Green.
托德:嗯,绿色。
Shawn: Yes.
肖恩:没错。
Todd: OK. And what's your favorite fruit?
托德:那你最喜欢什么水果?
Shawn: My favorite fruit: orange.
肖恩:我最喜欢的水果是橙子。
Todd: Orange!
托德:橙子!
Shawn: Oranges. I love oranges. Very sweet and good for the body.
肖恩:对,橙子。我喜欢橙子。很甜,而且对身体有好处。
Todd: Yeah, have you had any of the oranges in Japan?
托德:对。你在日本买过橙子吗?
Shawn: I've had a couple. Much better than the ones I have back in Canada.
肖恩:买过。比我在加拿大买的好多了。
Todd: Oh, really. OK. Um, what's your favorite season?
托德:哦,是吗。那,你最喜欢什么季节?
Shawn: I'd say spring, cause it's a combination of warm weather, at the same time it's not hot like it is in the summer. In spring it's a bit cool. You can walk around very relaxed. It the best. It's a combination of all the seasons in one.
肖恩:春天,因为天气很暖和,同时又不会像夏天那么热。春天稍微凉爽些。你可以悠闲地四处转转。这非常好。春天把所有季节的优点集合起来了。